does eGroupware can be easily installed on qmt, without needing other dependency ?
if so, it should be better bundling it with qmt-iso..

{looking at Jake, so he can get my idea}
:)

dnk wrote:
Yeah I was lookign at that, and that would be a great one for this, except the outlook sync appears to not be that good. Still researching it as their site is not that clear on that one aspect.