Richard Baxant wrote:
I figured as much... Thanks for the quick reply Jake.

What are the 2 projects? Can you post the links too. Thanks.

I don't know the link for one of them. The other one is now at qcontrol.v2gnu.com (it's my project, so the link was easy ;) ) You can try out what I have done so far on the panel - I'm out of town for the next couple weeks for vacation so I won't get too much done with it. The demo site will reset every night at 11pm so feel free to play all you want. I've disabled port 25 outbound for obvious reasons, but other than that it's a fully functional Cent-QMT5 installation.
It's not much yet, but it is functional!