Eric Shubert wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have a fresh install of Centos 5.  Ive added the qtp repo.  Can I
install a new toaster using only the repo. IE) newmodel.

Chris Penn

No, not entirely. You'll still need to go through some of the steps. Which
ones qtp-newmodel can replace is specified here:
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Upgrading#Aspects
(last bullet point)

That's the intention anyway. I'm not sure if anyone has actually used it for
a new install or not. Let us know if you have a problem with it.

I usually install using qtp, but you will have to resolve dependencies and on some machines the clamav needs to be reinstalled