To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] SIMSCAN

/var/qmail/bin/simscanmk -g
worked somewhat (I got the following error)...
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# /var/qmail/bin/simscanmk -g
LibClamAV Error: cl_cvdhead: Can't open file /usr/share/clamav/main.cvd
LibClamAV Error: cl_cvdhead: Can't open file /usr/share/clamav/daily.cvd
simscan versions cdb file built. /var/qmail/control/simversions.cdb

At this point, the mail server stoped working when I restarted the service. I guess 0.93 gets rid of main.cvd and daily.cvd. I ended up copying the .cld files to .cvd files. I ran the command again and restarted the server. Everything is now working.

That was a real surprise until I read the following link... http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg05168.html

Thank you,
Gilbert
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Nix Guru" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>