James Palmer wrote:
Cheers Erik.

Does anybody have the link to the previous version of SA so I can reinstall?

Cheers,

James

Hi james
I can send you any older version, but unfortunatly, it wont help you
the spec files are the same, beside version number of course
I tested 3.2.4 on some centos boxes I got , and you ll run into the same problem

if you want to try, let me know and I ll email you the 3.2.4
Cheers
-P