To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] DomainKeys Problem

Anil Aliyan wrote:
Dear All,

I have recently intalled qmailtoaster with Domainkeys. But when mails are delivered into yahoo and gmail mailbox the headers shows the as follows:

In yahoo it says domainkeys=fail (bad sig) and in gmail it says DomainKey-Status: bad domainkeys=hardfail

According to http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/policycheck.html , you don't have a valid domainkey txt record.

I wish I could help you more but it's been so long since I set up domainkeys on my toaster, I recall little about it. At that time there was a bit of disagreement on this list regarding the format of the dns records. With a bit of trial and error, I got mine working.

I'm sorry I can't help you more. Maybe you will find the URL I mentioned useful for testing your setup.

Good luck,
Ben