De: Jake Vickers
Para: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Enviado: Lunes, 14 de Julio de 2008 09:08 a.m.
Asunto: Re: [qmailtoaster] domain list problem

Bogdan Peptine wrote:
  Hello,

  I have deleted a domain from the list and i created again.
  But now i have a blank page when i access that recreated domain.

  Is there a possibility to readd a domain after i deleted ?

If you're using vqadmin (the /admin-toaster/ page) then you'll have problems.
The software has been broken for a while now. You need to add/delete domains
from the command line.