On 14-Jul-08, at 3:01 PM, Benedict Claver wrote:

Hi,

Thanks that I managed to reset mysql root passwd.

Now I want to migrate about 1000 users into another QMailToaster server.
Can someone give me a script so that I test with?.

Regards,

Benedict.

This might be more appropriate for a new thread, but,

If it was a qmail toaster that you are migrating it from, you could ensure both servers are running the same versions of the toaster packages, then install qmailtoaster plus (qtp.qmailtoaster.com) on both toasters.

Then from that package there are backup and restore tools (qtp-backup, qtp-restore). This will move EVERYTHING over. mail, domains, users, passwords, etc. That is my understanding anyways. I had done this some time ago.

Dustin