That spamdyke log message is not a problem. You can ignore it.
http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/FAQ.html#TROUBLE6

-- Sam Clippinger

António Pedro Lima wrote:

Well I checked for Max connections on mysql.

Had nothing defined so I added:

set-variable = max_connections=500

The problem remained… So I incresead the value…

Same problem.

Under Squirrelmail I get connection dropped by imap server.

And I’m still looking on the logs for something strange.

I found this:

Jul 23 15:48:30 mail spamdyke[7315]: ERROR: unable to write 26 bytes to file descriptor 1: Broken pipe

Best regards,

António Pedro Lima