I'm using port 25, but I have the private IP's whitlisted via tcprules
(RBLSMTPD="").
I pay closer attention and could determinate that when the problem occurs,
for a short period of time (less than 5 minutes) no one can send mails.
I´m waiting for the next occurence to run top, free, and vmstat. Maybe is a
process consuming cpu and/or ram, but it is really strange, becouse it is
not the tipical short-of-hardware problem.