Anil Aliyan wrote:
Hi All,
I have recently rebuilt the qmail toaster to disable some of the features of chkuser after re-installing the rebult rpm file I ran config-fast to configure default domain etc. But since then is getting a . (dot) before may mail domain ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) whenever i receive mail from system generated logwatch. Earlier it was not so but since that day i am getting a (dot ) between @ and my domain name. Can someone tell me why is it showing a . after @ I have cheched all the control files and all are correct as set by the config-fast command.

It looks like you may have your hostname set incorrectly. Logwatch can also be configured to use whatever email you want, so you may need to check it's config file as well.
Lastly, check defaultdomain in the qmail control file.