Benedict Claver wrote:
Hi,
I used my root password to connect to mysql it seems to work no problem.
For mysqldump errors below, what could be the better interpretation?.
Benedict.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ./qtp-backup1.sh mysqldump: mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show fields from `dir_control`': Got error 28 from storage engine (1030)
gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
 Backup is complete and located in: /backup/qmailbkup

Without seeing what is changed in the script, I cannot really say.
You may have a corrupted field in the dir_control table from what the error reads.