From: Eric Shubert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 9/17/2008 3:33 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Stop scanning mail with spamd

Kyle Quillen wrote:

> ________________________________

spamd will still run (as in processes running), but it shouldn't be doing
anything. I would expect the spamd log to end in
 info: prefork: child states: II
and then no more messages as mail is processed.

Are the spamd processes using any cpu? If so, I'd stop qmail then manually
kill any leftover processes, then start up qmail again.

<<winmail.dat>>