Hello Everyone,

I was desperate and did not know what was going on. You all really
helped me out a lot. I thank you all.

Now I can receive emails from mail.hosting.com.sg. Yahooooooo!!!

The problem was an option setting in the "run" script for smtp.
Changed /usr/bin/tcpserver -v -r to /usr/bin/tcpserver -v -R.
Just changed "-r" to "-R".

Really do not know why emails from mail.hosting.com.sg does not come
through when the setting is -r and comes through when the setting is -R.

If anyone has an idea, please share.

The original script is as follows,

--------- start -------------------------------------------
exec  /usr/bin/softlimit -m 12000000 \
     /usr/bin/tcpserver -v -r -h -P -l $HOSTNAME -x $TCP_CDB -c $MAXSMTPD \
     -u $QMAILDUID -g $NOFILESGID 0 smtp \
      $GREYLIST $RBLSMTPD $BLACKLIST $SMTPD $VCHKPW /bin/true 2>&1

The changed script is as follows,

exec  /usr/bin/softlimit -m 12000000 \
     /usr/bin/tcpserver -v -R -h -P -l $HOSTNAME -x $TCP_CDB -c $MAXSMTPD \
     -u $QMAILDUID -g $NOFILESGID 0 smtp \
      $GREYLIST $RBLSMTPD $BLACKLIST $SMTPD $VCHKPW /bin/true 2>&1

P.V.Anthony