nightduke wrote:
i have panel lxadmin

can i do an upgrade of my qmail toaster to an official one?
can i configure where domains is?

To get Qmailtoaster, there are various docs on the wiki, main page, various blogs, etc. all explaining how to install it. I've written 8-12 documents myself on how to install it. You're sure to trip over one of the articles somewhere.
As far as getting support for lxadmin, I would suggest talking to them:
http://lxlabs.com/
They're listed as a proprietary hosting panel (according to wikipedia) which means they charge for their software and thus will usually provide support for it. They also have a forum for their software:
http://forum.lxlabs.com/
If they don't help you there then you'll need to turn to who bills you for the virtual machine. They'll provide support to keep you as a customer, or you can go somewhere else that does provide support.