Thanks everyone for your answers.

In fact, the last toaster I installed was Bill Shupp's outline, but I had trouble updating some of the portions to current versions - most notably clamav, simscan and spamassassin, so I started to look around for other approaches.

Martin

--
"However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."

Winston Churchill