From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Shubert
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 6:50 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] sending error...

If the client's IP address is being blacklisted, the cause is probably
that
the client is on a dynamic IP address.

There are two ways to allow such clients to submit email while still
using
blacklists:
1) install and use spamdyke for RBL processing instead of rblsmtpd (this
is
easy to do with the qtp-install-spamdyke script in qmailtoaster-plus)
-or-
2) configure the client(s) to use port 587 for submission, which does
not
check rbls.

Bilgehan POYRAZ wrote:
> Hello,
>

> This problem was not in the old version QmailToaster.Maybe this is
> bug.Maybe additonal security feature.
>
> But solved problem, if you are sayed solve;
>
> Copied black list file to blaclist.org.And clear blacklist file
> content.(/var/qmail/control)
>
> Qmailctl restart.
>

> Working without any problem.But our customer had a symantec brightmail
> front of QmailToaster.
>
> If you haven't any spam filter, you can't fight with spam.You'r mail
> server opened for spam.
>
> I tested this problem With outlook 2000 and 2007.Not tested 2003.
>

> Bilgehan

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/privat
e",RBLSMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"

192.168.20.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%
/private",RBLSMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"

:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="100",CHKUSER_
WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKSIGN="/var