rama seshagiri wrote:
Dear friends,

I have recently installed qmailtoaster 1.3 available on the site on a new hardware and migrated all the mail from a previous generation of toaster from another hardware. Everything went on fine - every thing appears to working fine. During the installation I hv not given the production server details like hostname, organisation name, etc., which are required to be done for creation of the self signed certificate, thinking that I can regenerate the certficiate when all other aspects of the server are made ready. Now I am unable to replace the old certificate with a new one. I tried to follow docs available on http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Certificate (i tried only self signed certificate) and docs from many other sources. I am unable to get the new certificate with relavant details of our organisation etc.
Though I create and move a new certificate to /var/qmail/control/ I am still
getting the old certificate.

What are you seeing that leads you to this conclusion?

Where should I replace the old one with the new one? Kindly help me. Also I found that the domain keys part is not installed. I will look into that problem later.
Thanks in advance.

--seshagiri