Eric Shubert wrote:
> P.V.Anthony wrote:
>> Eric Shubert wrote:

>>> Are these the only domains on your toaster?
>>
>> Thank you for replying.
>>
>> There are other domains in the toaster. Is there some script that will
>> do it or it should be done manually.
>>
>> P.V.Anthony
>>

> I don't know of any script for something like that. You might use pieces
> of the qtp-backup and qtp-restore scripts, but otherwise manually is the
> only way I know of.

Know of any websites or wiki's where it shows how to do it manually?

The /var/qmail/control/assign file should be modified. How about the
database for the login? Looks like the database domain table should also
be changed. The name of the domain folder in /home/vpopmail/domains/
should be changed. Is there anything else that should be changed?

Any other things that should be looked at?

P.V.Anthony