I think there is some confusion here Robin...

The DNS that is broken is NOT the DNS entries for your domains... it's the DNS client on your mail server.

Log onto your mail server and try this command:
dig mx google.com

If it takes a long time to reply, or says no servers could be reached, then your outbound messages aren't being sent because the server cannot lookup where to send them!

The easiest fix is to edit the file /etc/resolv.conf and make the nameserver entries something dependable.... like:
   nameserver 4.2.2.4
   nameserver 4.2.2.5

If you're trying to be your own DNS server, you may or may not want to configure your own server to be your "primary" DNS server.

Read the man page for resolv.conf for more config options.

I hope this helps....

Dan

Daniel McAllister, President
IT4SOHO, LLC

"When did you do your last backup?"

Ask me about unattended offsite backup solutions...
to protect your business, not just your data!

Jake Vickers wrote:
Robin W. Sanchez C. wrote:
Ok thnas, but exists any  option to disable this  MX validation into the
QMT, only for make test because my domains look well

Not be be condescending, but you don't expect a mail server to work with broken DNS do you?