Kaven Gagnon wrote:
Hi Eric,

@40000000490aec170a635ed4 CHKUSER accepted rcpt: from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]::> remote
<tomts31-srv.bellnexxia.net:unknown:209.226.175.105> rcpt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> : found existing recipient
@40000000490aec172428011c simscan:[24762]:SPAM REJECT
(6.10/3.95):0.4125s:***SPAM***
:209.226.175.105:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
@40000000490aec17242814a4 qmail-smtpd: qq hard reject (Your email is
considered spam (6.10 spam-hits)): MAILFROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RCPTTO:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I do not use SpamDyke.

Thanks,
Kaven G.

Kaven Gagnon wrote:
Hi,

I got email addresses listed in whitelist_from still rejected as spam.
This is like a intermittent problem...

The spam reject do not come from blocking lists.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Kaven G.

Need a few more details, Kaven.
What sort of rejection message are you seeing?
What's the full path of "whitelist_from" (spamassassin or spamdyke)?

SA could still reject anything in a SD whitelist. They're totally
separate.

your situation:
1) you get emails marked as spam from spamassassin, randomly, presumably from a regular correspondent. or you randomly do not receive mail from same.
2) you do not use spamdyke.
3) you do not want those emails tagged as spam or have them rejected.

my observation:
your spam hits value has been lowered from the default 12 in the stock toaster down to something less than or equal to 6 which may be a bit too tight. (your header shows a hard reject for a 6.1 value) remember that marking is controlled by the local.cf (mark at 5) and the hard reject is controlled by the simcontrol file (mine is still at 12).

solution:
1) you can either raise the spam hits value and probably allow more spam in for everybody on your toaster.
2) you can whitelist a specific email address or domain.

if you want to whitelist, see http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ManualWhitelist the 'whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]' works for me 100% of the time for companies we deal with. don't forget to restart SA to reload using the newly edited config file...if you use the qmail-toaster plus package, you can 'qmail-spam restart' as root.

does that help?

--
fuzzy