Alessandro Maestri wrote:
Hi all.

I've a question: I'm working in an upgrade of a mailing system from sendmail to qmail.

The translation from old version of user mailbox to the new is done but I'm in trouble with the translation of the 'smtpd.rules' of sendmail in rules for 'tcp.smtp' of qmail.

Anyone have made this before? There's any procedure that make the translation automatically? Have you any suggestion to make this job?

No scripts to translate them that I know of. That would be terribly complex.
I'm sure if you show us what you have and what you're trying to do, someone will give an answer.