Hi Jakes,

I need ur help urgently. My mail server has suddenly stopped responding on port 110. it was up and running till 30 min back my collegues told me then only i came to know that they are not able to recieve mails and download in their outlook.

What went wrong i dont know at all. Every thing seems alright and nothing has been changed on the server since couple of months.

Without more information or log files, I don't know either and can only guess.
Can you telnet to port 110?  Is mysql running?