From: Truong Duc Luong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 7:32 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Subject: [qmailtoaster] What happen with Roundcube Webmail ???

Hi list,

I set up Roundcube to work with qmail-toaster. I have problem when create
folders:

-           I config RC automatically create default folder,
$rcmail_config['create_default_folders'] = TRUE ,but it does not do that.

-          I go to "Personal settings" - Folders. If I create new folder,
website says "An error occurred while saving" and the folder is not created.

Some one guide me to pass this. Thank you very much!