If they can provide you with the addresses in an excel sheet, you can import it into an ezmlm list. Problem solved. How to import is in the wiki.

Dnk

Sent from my iPhone

On 29-Dec-08, at 2:01 AM, "Biju Jose" <knowm...@whitesindia.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2009.

I have a corporate qmailtoaster mail server running fine. The sales dept of the company had come up with a requirement to send new year greetings and new offers to their discontinued customers thru email. There are about 5000 email ids and they don't know if the ids are active or not and they are
planning to email merge the message to the list.

My worry is will this make the server as a spam source and will the server
end up in the spam black lists.

Your advise on this is very much appreciated.

Thanks / regards
Biju Jose