Hi folks

    I'm usning QMT sine four months and thank you for the updated and maintened
release package. I got a new request by a big client and I don't know if it's
built-in in QMT's package or not. The client will have a big email mailing list
and send all emails in one smtp send (around 500 rcpts). I would want to know
if it's possible to limit by external domain into a timeframe. Exemple : 5
Emails Max by minute to hotmail.com, 5 emails max to yahoo.com by minute and so
on. If we can do somthing else to avoid to be banned for massive emails for one
external servers.

Thank you in advance