Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.
  Reason:    Refused. Your IP address is listed in the RBL at bl.spamcop.net
as i am using bl.spamcop.net in spamdyke, but when i was searching in spamcop.net, spamhaus.org no sbl,rbl,xbl records in it, where in in mxtoolbox it shows sorbs listed because of rdns, yesterday at around 3.00 pm i requested my isp to have rdns entry at his end and he confirmed the same.
even now (7.32 am 18 feb 2009) still my inbound mails are getting bounced back,
the smtp log shows DENIED_RBL_MATCH
wherein if i send mails to same outside domain it is getting delivered without
any issues.
can someone outthere help me please... i use qmailtoaster 4 from qmtiso+spamdyke. recently i purchased cent qmtiso 5 but havent upgraded my server yet.

It can take up to 72 hours for changes in DNS to propagate. Try refreshing your DNS cache on the machine and see if that helps.