    *From:* Eduardo Henrique Albergone [mailto:alberg...@globo.com
    <mailto:alberg...@globo.com>]
    *Sent:* Thursday, March 12, 2009 3:48 PM
    *To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
    <mailto:qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [qmailtoaster] Error After Upgrade

    2009/3/12 Jake Vickers <j...@qmailtoaster.com
    <mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com>>

    Eduardo Henrique Albergone wrote:

        Where are you receiving this error?

In outlook when trying connectto get messages

        How did you upgrade?

    with  Qmailtoaster-Plus <http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/>

        Try raising the softlimit in your /var/qmail/supervise/smtp/run
        file to 45000000 or so and see if that clears it up.

    Did raising the softlimit help you any?

    I still  not connect with outlook / webmail or thunderbird

    Eduardo