I have been using the Qmail Toaster for a while (2 to 3 years) but recently started having problems. Discovering that my documentation was missing, I went about creating new documentation for my particular installation.

I am early on in my documentation procedure and have found an issue with both the cnt50-deps.sh and cnt5064-deps.sh scripts.
It cannot install the following 3 packages via RPM...
compat-libf2c, compat-libgcc, compat-libsdc++-33
I believe this is a typo.  I believe the files need to be
compat-libf2c-34 compat-libgcc-296 compat-libstdc++-33

How do we go about have the script files updated? Obviously, I have gotten around this problem, but someone else starting out would really get hung up.

Gilbert