Hello all

I am installing qmail, in fact anything at all, after a period of three-four years. My server is a centos 5 image that i will be running virtualized. So it does not have gcc or make tools. Can anyone point me towards an install description which is a step by step guide to creating qmailtoaster binary rpms to be installed directly and configuration thereafter.

Also, any pointers to a similar install guide for tinyDNS with axfrDNS? I am so rusty tat I am afraid I will make mistakes that a kid won't make, even in his sleep.

Thanks in advance.
With best regards.
Sanjay.