Just to wrap up this thread, there was a bug in qtp-newmodel which is now fixed. Upgrade your qmailtoaster-plus package, and things should work fine. You do not necessarily need to have the yum priorities plugin, since qtp-newmodel installs the rpmforge repo in a disabled state, and only uses it for perl dependencies.

Richard Baxant wrote:
"I had yum-priorities installed but did some fine(r) tuning, added your patch
and all seems to have gone without a hitch on the CentOS 5.2 machine.  Thank
you so much for the prompt solution!"

I am in the same boat... what did you change using yum priorities? Where and how did you apply the patch? Thanks.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Thomas M. Jaeger <tho...@barharbor.com <mailto:tho...@barharbor.com>> wrote: > I had yum-priorities installed but did some fine(r) tuning, added your patch > and all seems to have gone without a hitch on the CentOS 5.2 machine. Thank