I had a customer send me an email that came to his inbox and it had a
small paragraph that explained that squirrelmail users needed to upgrade
to some new package due to some confusion with earlier releases and to
click here for updates.
 I told him not to click anything and forward as an attachment so I could
review it. When I clicked the link firefox told me the site was a
phishing site and asked to continue.
 Anyone seen that before?
TM
DAVE