On 16-Apr-09, at 11:57 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:

dnk wrote:
Good day, I was trying to update one of my toasters (centos 5.3), and I had it fail out with:
Transaction Check Error:
file /usr/share/man/man3/Getopt::Long.3pm.gz from install of perl- Getopt-Long-2.37-1.el5.rf.noarch conflicts with file from package perl-5.8.8-18.el5_3.1.i386
Has anyone seen similar things to this?

Yes. It was on the list just a day or 2 ago.
# yum -y update qmailtoaster-plus

Thanks Eric, I must have missed that one.