Jake Vickers wrote:
Miguel Angel Izquierdo wrote:
Hello.

Being english not my main language let me start with my sincere apology.

We got a new server with Centos 5.3 64 bits and installed Qmail Toaster with the help of qtp-newmodel script. After several tries we got it working but we have found a problem with Qmailadmin that is making me go crazy. We cannot add new email accounts. In the begin i thought it was a permisions problem but everything looks fine and we can add accounts from vqadmin or from command line. Any other option in Qmailadmin works fine but when we try to add a new account we get a blank page and a new line in /var/log/messages saying :

May 7 18:32:35 fry kernel: index.cgi[19656]: segfault at 0000000000000000 rip 000000387ce7b451 rsp 00007fff6cf679d8 error 6

I have been browsing the net for a solution but i found none. Looks like nobody else got this problem before and i'm starting to sleep not enough. Any help will be very appreciated.

On a side note i can tell you we modified the qmailadmin-toaster rpm to disable the quota field, but i tried with the original rpm also and the problem is the same.

Thank you in advance.

I've seen segfaults when you use a 32-bit compile on a 64-bit version - but I don't think it would matter much with qmailadmin.
Also check whether or not you have selinux running.

Isn't vqadmin still broken?

I would add domains with /home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain, then add accounts using qmailadmin.

Or, you might consider using for qcontrol.