madmac wrote:
Jake ,
I think it will be much quicker for you to upload the ISO and VM images than for me to download from your server and upload to mine,

What you think, or do you have a quicker download.

What I'll do is over the weekend shut down apache and remove the bandwidth throttling so I can upload it faster.
Thanks.