Hi,

We have put the qtp-clean-trash in the /etc/cron.hourly via qtp-menu, but
it is not deleting old mail in the Trash directory. We left everything at
the default and we moved some old messages into the trash.

The cron log has a line saying it did the cron.hourly but we don't see any
errors.

Are there any dependencies that we need to make sure we have installed for
it to work?

Is there a way to execute the command and have it give out any errors?

Is there a way to manually run the script to remove trash and have it show
any errors?

Thanks