De: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009 13:44
Para: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Asunto: Re: [qmailtoaster] qmailtoaster website

Adi Nugroho wrote:

On Wednesday 27 May 2009 16:06:19 David Sánchez Martín wrote:

No problems here, even with Google Cache.

FYI, what google cache shows is not a good indication of "second opinion",

since what are you seeing there is mix up of actual page and cached page.

I have tried to browse from http://eyeos.info/?lang=en as a "bouncer"

and the error message is the same.

EyeOS is a web based operating system.

So we browse from their IP Address using its browser, not our browser.

Hopefully, EyeOS can be a better second opinion.

I have enabled mod_security due to people trying to crack the website for
illegal purposes. This is probably causing your issue. If I knew what IP you
were coming from I could verify in the log files.
I will search later this week on how to modify the setup for eyeos.