From: Dave Hallowell [mailto:d...@acbsco.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:20 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Script for qmail monitoring

Hi Truong,
may be more than what you need, but Nagios allows you to monitor any service on
any machine and notify you when the service is down. You can get alerts via
emails, text messages, etc. from nagios. You can set alerts when your
filesystems reach a certain threshold. Plus a whole lot more. Nagios is not for
the faint of heart though. Configuration can be a beast. There are other
opensource products that do the same thing. For instance, OpenNMS or Cacti and
there are probably many more. I would take a look at one of them.
Dave

Truong Duc Luong wrote:

Thank Andreas,

How can I use this script without webmin? Someone want to share more about this?