romain meunier wrote:
> Davide,
>
> Thanks for your help,
> I don't know well qmail et I don't know the difference between a small
> qmail installation and a qmail installation. The installation is done
> by a script, il exsit two type of it? One for the complete install and
> an other for a small install?

Well, the problem is that qmailtoaster install a full blown mail server,
with all the stuff you need to create users and so on.

For example, it install qmailadmin and vqadmin, software that you really
don't need in order to create an antispam mail relay (which is your goal).

If you are able to tweak your qmailtoaster's configuration, which means
you know where you put the hands on, then you could easily disable all
the software you don't need on a stock qmailtoaster
install.

So here are some alternatives:

1) install a standard qmail by using the life with qmail guide:
http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html, annd after, configure all the
anti-spam software you need.
2) install and configure postfix, which is in my opinion the best mail
server to create a mail relay

Hope this can help.