I'm all up to date.  I'm using the BIND as the cache.  It goes
to roots for lookups.

This has been going on for several
months.  I've just gotten to the point where I'm frustrated enough to
call for help.

> And you have caching-nameserver
installed?
> Have you modified the stock package configuration at
all?
> Oh, and which distro/version? Up to date?
>
> Phil Leinhauser wrote:
>> Pretty much stock
resolv.conf:

>> search Axiomagic.com
>>
>> nameserver 127.0.0.1
>>

>>  > Phil Leinhauser wrote:
>>  >> I have a customer who is having problems with 1
domain getting or
>>  >> sending email. I realize this is
a bit OT but I'm at a loss.
>>  >>

>> The problem is with the DNS and looking for the MX. The domain
is
>>  >> lernerheidenberg.com. I have bind running
locally as a caching
>> server
>>  >> going to
the root servers and it can't lookup the MX. If I look for

the
>>  >> A record (mail.lernerheidenberg.com) it can't
find that either. I
>> have
>>  >> the same
problem on my MS DNS servers who also go to the roots.

>>  >> I can however go to some of the internet
DNS test sites and get all
>> the
>>  >>
correct info. This is really bugging the heck out of me because I do
>>  >> understand DNS inside and out, and I can't figure it
out.
>>  >>
>>  >> I have no other
domains that have this problem. Can anyone confirm
>> some
>>  >> problem here or shed a bit of light?
>>

>>  >> Thanks,
>>  >> Phil
>>  >
>>  > Let's start simple. What's in your
/etc/resolv.conf file?
>>  >
>>  > --
>>  > -Eric 'shubes'
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >

>>  > (www.vickersconsulting.com)
>>  > Vickers
Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
>>  >
installations.
>>  > If you need professional help with your
setup, contact them today!

qmailtoaster-list-unsubscr...@qmailtoaster.com
>>  > For
additional commands, e-mail: