Steve Huff wrote:

On Jun 25, 2009, at 10:28 AM, John Hansen wrote:

nroff -man qmail-local.8 > qmail-local.0
/bin/sh: nroff: command not found
make: *** [qmail-local.0] Error 127

there's your first problem.

$ sudo yum -q provides '*/nroff'
groff-1.18.1.1-11.1.i386 : A document formatting system.
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/bin/nroff
$

`yum install groff` and try again :)

Jake, perhaps you should add groff as a BuildRequires to the qmail-toaster SRPM?

-steve

Thanks for the help here Steve. If you'd like to continue helping out John, I'll be happy to watch from the sidelines and only assist when necessary. I'll be thrilled to get more community participation, as will Jake I'm sure.