Javid Freeman wrote:
Hello all,

I am getting ready to move from a qmailrocks.org install on fedora to a CentOs 5.3 install of QmailToaster. The install on the new CentOs went great, just had to make a few tweaks to MAIL::DOMAINKEYS to get spamassassin to work. Now that I am all set I wanted to know if there is a log file that you can tail to view incoming emails? For example I can tail /var/spool/qmailscan/qmail-queue.log to see incoming messages on the fedora machine. I have looked at every /var/log/qmail/service*/current, with no luck at finding a match.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Javid

Hey, Javid. Welcome to the QMT community.

I don't know what the qmail-queue.log looks like, so I can't say if you'll find a match or not.

There are a couple log viewing tools (among many other practically indispensable things) available with the qmailtoaster-plus package (http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com). You'll want to install this if you haven't already.

qmlog is very handy. You can tailor the log messages somewhat to your liking using sed commands in the provided configuration file. You can tail with qmlog, as well as search.

There is also watchall, which I'm not familiar with.