Phil Leinhauser wrote:
I need to allow apostrophes (‘) through for user email addresses. I see the article in the wiki for changes and remember having to go through this process for blackberry problems. My question is, has anyone come up with an easier script for this rather than rebuilding the RPM, etc…?

Thanks,

Phil

Nope.