On 2009-07-22, at 7:31 AM, Jake Vickers wrote:

Dnk wrote:

On 2009-07-22, at 6:10 AM, "David Burke" <dbu...@coachmen.com> wrote:

It’s possible that the problem users are using a different Blackberry mail server. I would try to verify those addresses.

David
Due to the addresses being updated and such, I have found that the only reliable thing is to recompile and modify the chkusr settings to allow the "/" character. There had been some chkusr setting duscussions on the devel list and Jake had asked for details on which settings to update.

I had already sent Jake the "formal" request to modify this setting by default in upcoming versions.

If you would like a step by step, I have it at work. Just shoot me an email off list and I can send it to you. Or better yet, maybe I should just add it to the wiki. I never had as it duplicates some other info there (ie - how to modify chkusr settings). But I think I will add it anyways unless Jake voices otherwise (either way is fine with me).

Please add it to the wiki. Until we can formalize and finalize setting changes on the development mailing list, I don't see an update any time soon to change this behavior.

This is done!

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/CHKUSR_-_Enable_characters_for_Blackberry_devices

Let me know if anyone spots some issues with it. It is the same process I have been using for years.