Yes, but it gets moved to a "Spambox" that can only be accessed via
webmail.  I am asking if a "Spambox" can be created in your POP3 client
(Thunderbird) instead of having to access it via webmail to see if
anything of importance has been marked as SPAM and doesn't make it to my
POP3 client.

I understand the scoring and it currently works very well. I don't plan
on modifying anything.  I just want to know how it works.  It is
currently correct 98% of the time and that's pretty good IMHO.