On Aug 13, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Jake Vickers wrote:

Don't forget this is still out there. I do not think I have gotten anyone who wanted developer access yet. If you have any scripting experience then you'd be a welcome addition! I just got the initial file up there - I do not care what language it's ultimately written in (Bash, Python, etc.). I'd just like to see some progress made on it.

thanks for the reminder! i'm back from being out of town for a week and a half; i'll take a look at this and see what i can do.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
http://five.sentenc.es