Hi Everyone,

Whenever I qtp-install-qcontrolpe, I get the below error message. What does
this mean?

Issuing command: qtp-install-qcontrolpe

Installing QControlPE.
This has only been checked on CentOS 4.x and CentOS 5.x machines, using
32bit architecture.
If you install QControlPE on other systems, you do so at your own risk.

error: open of <html> failed: No such file or directory
error: open of <script failed: No such file or directory
error: open of language=JavaScript> failed: No such file or directory
error: open of history.back(); failed: No such file or directory
error: open of </script> failed: No such file or directory
error: open of </html> failed: No such file or directory

 --- Hit ENTER to return to menu ---

I had installed qmail-toaster on centos 5.3

Thanks and regards,

Amit