Mike Canty wrote:
Over the course of the day I have been corresponding with a provider over
configurations on part of one of my systems. We sent/received a number of messages (at least 20).

During a call to this provider, I discovered that one message did not
arrive.
Expecting some reason for this I checked the logs (everything in
/var/log/qmail/*/current).
Nothing untoward showed here.

I asked them to resend the message, while we were talking and I monitored
the logs.
I saw the message pass through spamdyke, chkuser and simscan, all OK, but
the message did not arrive again.

Is there somewhere else to look to see where the message may have gone. Before I get any comments, it did not make it to my mail client (Microsoft
Outlook), or get captured as SPAM.

Cheers
Mike Canty

Is this particular message different than the other 19? If so, does outlook has some filtering turned on (always remove message nr 20 ;-) )?