Even after fixing the clock and timezone etc,
Fresh install, now on two seperate boxes, and a Virtual machine,
I get the same error:
your /var/qmt/install-all , contact provider

The boxes vary, One is a Dualcore Intel the second is an AMD64, both have 4 Gb ram, 500Gb HDD, etc

????????????

Yes the clock is way off,
I start again and let everyone know.
madmac

Jake Vickers wrote:
Tricube wrote:
Hi  Jake

Just finished downloading and installing the New QMT5 64bit.iso

Getting an error after the first reboot, it should start the qmail install, but gives an error ,

your /var/qmt/install-all

has expired, contact service provider.

How do we get arround this?

Thanks

madmac

Is the clock way off on your machine? I'm trying to replicate the issue on my end and am having some difficulty doing so.
Can you provide me with any other information?