hello,

we get this error VERY RARELY when users try to send emails and we can
cannot figure out the reason for this

this happens only with ms outlook and there are quotes at each end of the
users

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
'u...@barclaysbank.com' on 6/9/2009 11:23 AM
511 sorry, recipient address has invalid format (#5.1.1 - chkuser)

is there a solution / a way to disable checking of email id for quote marks ?

thanks
rajesh